Sunday, March 29, 2009

Happy 16th Months Ford












Here are some cute pictures of Ford eating Pizza with his friends (Carissa, Mason, and Kenneth). Carissa is two months younger than Ford, but already taller.

Ford is saying many words now (Juice, Bye Bye, Night-Night, and many more). Today, he was signing along to the ABC song (not saying the correct words, but he had the right tune).

We got his haircut on Saturday. She cut it too short, but I guess it will grow out. I learned my lesson, next time I will tell her not to cut off any from the top just the sides.

Ford is cutting three new teeth (two on the top and one on the bottom). He would not take a good nap and didn't eat much all day long. My poor baby is in pain, but still as happy as could be.
Ford loves to play outside. He enjoys running up and down the sidewalk or playing in our backyard. I am very thankful that we have a fence. Tonight, Thom was cutting the grass. Ford watched his daddy from every window in the house. It was a great babysitter for mommy.

1 comment:

  1. He is so cute! I can't wait to see him! And everyone for that matter!

    ReplyDelete